Crypto Currency Recovery is committed to implementing the highest level of privacy and security concerning collecting and using user’s data. Our policy outlines how we collect, use, and disclose your data, including when communicating with us.
Personal data includes all the details Crypto Currency Recovery holds or collects directly or indirectly (via cookies or similar tools) about you and your transactions, financial data, interactions, or dealings with Crypto Currency Recovery, including data received from third parties and data collected using our websites and mobile platforms.
Use of the Crypto Currency Recovery website or associated platforms is subject to our Terms, and any products and services supplied are subject to our Terms and Conditions. By visiting www.cryptocurrency-recovery.com.com (“our website”) you are accepting and agreeing to the methods detailed in this policy.
Several laws set out mandatory standards concerning data that identifies an individual. also known as “personal data.” All companies processing private data must do so reasonably and lawfully.
At Crypto Currency Recovery, we treat all our responsibilities seriously and take all steps necessary to comply when we store and treat your data.
We need to collect, store and process only the minimum required amount of personal data to offer and perform our services. Typical data we might ask for includes your name, address, other contact details and Anti Money Laundering / Know Your Customer related data. Additionally, our servers automatically receive and record data on all visitors to our websites.
Once you have registered, we will keep your data (aside from the automatic data detailed above). We collect your data in various ways, including the following:
• if you provide it when interacting with us (For example, when registering for our services)
• if you invest in any of our products or services
• if you enter a competition or promotion
• if you make payments or modify your account details; and
• when you visit our websites (for example by cookies, technical data, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other browser-generated data such data about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction data (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.).
• Assessing customer suitability for products and services.
• Anti Money Laundering, Know Your Client assessments and setting investor risk profile.
• Conducting market research and surveys to improve our products and services.
• For the prevention, detection, investigation, and prosecution of crime (including without limitation, money laundering, terrorism, fraud, and other financial crime) in any jurisdiction, identity verification, government sanctions screening and due diligence checks.
• To comply with local or foreign law, regulations, voluntary codes, directives, judgements or court orders, agreements between any member any authority, regulator, or enforcement agency policies, reporting requirements under financial transaction legislation and demands or requests of any authority, regulator, enforcement agency or exchange body.
• To seek professional advice, including in connection with any legal proceedings (including any prospective legal proceedings) for obtaining legal advice or establishing, exercising, or defending legal rights.
3. How do we use data?
We retain and use your data for the following primary purposes:
• We reserve the right to access and disclose your data if we are required to do so by law, or if it is necessary for the proper operation of our systems, the protection of Crypto Currency Recovery or its user’s and user’s, or for the enforcement of our Terms and Conditions.
• Processing applications made by you, running your accounts, providing our services, contacting you and
• servicing our relationship with you; administration and accounting, billing, and auditing and other legal purposes.
• Security, payment verification, preventing and detecting money laundering, fraud, and other crime, recovering debt; and
• Generating statistics on users, such as the popularity of certain services, about the “traffic” on our websites. When we do this, data is anonymised, and you are not individually identifiable.
• to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you with data about goods or services we feel may interest you.
• to notify you about changes to our service; and
• to ensure that content from our site is presented most effectively for you and your computer
• to administer our site and internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research,
statistical and survey purposes.
• to improve our site to ensure that content is presented most effectively for you and your computer.
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
• as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
• to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant
advertising to you; and
• to make suggestions and recommendations to you and another user’s of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Except where you have opted out, we may also use your data to inform you about relevant products and services. We may use your data, including your contact details, your application details, and details of the services we provide you with and how you use them, to decide what products and services may be of interest to you. We may contact you by telephone, post, email, and other electronic messages such as short text, video and picture messaging with data, news, events, and seminars on our services.
4. Safeguarding data
The security of your data is important to us, and Crypto Currency Recovery has made a significant effort to protect the safekeeping and confidentiality of your data. When using external service providers, we require that they adhere to the same standards as Crypto Currency Recovery. Personal data may be transferred or stored at a location outside of your country of residence. Regardless of where personal data is transmitted or stored, we take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that confidential information is kept secure.
The internet is not a secure form of communication, and sending and receiving data over the internet carries risks, including the risk of access and interference by unauthorised third parties. Data passing over the internet may be transmitted internationally (even when the sender and recipient are in the same country) via countries with weaker privacy and data protection laws than your country of residence. We do not accept responsibility or liability for your personal data’s confidentiality, security, or integrity in connection with its transmission over the internet.
However, we take all reasonable care in collecting, storing, processing, and disclosing your data. We have implemented internal security procedures to minimise the risk that unauthorised parties will access the data. Because of these security procedures, we may ask for proof of identity before we disclose any personal data about you.
To help protect your data and reduce the risk of it being intercepted by unauthorised third parties, our secure servers use industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and Transport Layer Security (TLS) technology when you submit data to us through our website. This security is documented by the usage of the secure “HTTPS” protocol and the padlock on the URL bar.
You can also help to protect your data by following the guidelines below:
• choose a password that you will remember, but that would be hard for someone to guess. Ideally, it should include special characters (such as “?” or “#”, for example) and numbers. We recommend that you change it regularly and if you need to write it down, always keep it in a safe place.
• make sure that no one can see the details you are entering when you log in.
• remember to close your browser each time you log off and end your session and, if possible, clear any history of the websites you have visited and that your browser may have
• saved or “cached”; and never disclose your account details
• to anyone.
• ensure that the software you use has installed the latest security upgrades and that your software protection is up to date.
Unfortunately, the transmission of data via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to guard your data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your data, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
5. Retention of data
Your data will keep your data while you continue to be an active user for up to 12 months following discontinuance of activity.
In all other cases, we will erase or anonymise your data once it is no longer necessary for the purpose we obtained it.
6. Disclosure of personal data
We allow third-party service providers to process data needed in connection with a service they provide Crypto Currency Recovery and associated companies. These arrangements may involve your data being in various countries worldwide, including the United Arab Emirates, where Crypto Currency Recovery has its registered head office.
You should be aware that different privacy laws may apply in these countries from any laws that may apply in the country where you are located. Crypto Currency Recovery will always strive to adopt the highest standards of privacy protection wherever your data is found.
• Business partners, suppliers, and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
• Advertisers and advertising networks require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
• Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site; and
• We may disclose your data to third parties.
• If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If we or substantially all our assets are acquired by a third party, in which personal data held by it about its user’s will be one of the transferred assets; and
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your data to comply with any legal obligation, enforce or apply any agreements between you, or protect the rights, property, or safety, our user’s, or others. This includes exchanging data with other companies and organisations for fraud protection.
You may withdraw consent for data processing at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
You may also instruct us not to process your data for marketing purposes. In practice, you will usually agree in advance to our use of your data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with a chance to opt-out of using your data for marketing purposes.
You contact details us at email@example.com should you wish to exercise these rights.
To the extent permitted by law, Crypto Currency Recovery may record and monitor your communications with us to ensure compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations and internal policies, which may include the recording of telephone conversations.
9. Right of Access
Subject to applicable law, regulations and real-estate industry guidelines, you may have the right to request a copy of the personal data processed about you. By law, Crypto Currency Recovery may be allowed to charge a fee for providing you with a copy of your data.
To request a copy of your data, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third-party websites.
11. Social Media
Crypto Currency Recovery operates channels, pages, and accounts on some social media sites to inform, assist and engage with user’s. We monitor and record comments and posts made on these channels about Crypto Currency Recovery to improve our services.
Crypto Currency Recovery is not responsible for any data posted on those sites other than data we have published ourselves. We do not endorse the social media sites themselves or any data posted on them by third parties.
12. International data transfers
The data you provide may be transferred to countries, which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area.
In addition, personal data that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available, via the internet, around the world. Crypto Currency Recovery cannot prevent the use or misuse of such data by others.
You expressly agree to such transfers of personal data.